Friday 23 December 2011

MY ALBUMS OF 2011


Well I have been asked by a number of you to do a Best of 2011 List. Well this is what this article is about. So here it is. I couldn’t do a Top 10 list as I had too many great albums to include. So this is the following list that I feel are the best albums I have listened to this year. Or the ones that I enjoyed most.

There is a mixture of both albums I have published on this blog and ones that I haven’t.

So here goes. All in the correct order as well. Apologies to bands that I have missed out. All the bands that have been published on this blog have a link attached to them.

Mastodon - The Hunter
VYGR – Hypersleep
All The Empires of The World – Return
Zonderhoof – HAKKEN
YOB – ATMA
Ramesses - Possessed By The Rise Of Magik
Sorry For Nothing – Psycho Monster Resurrection
Borracho - Splitting Sky
1000mods – Super Van Vacation
Sigiriya - Return To Earth
Stone Angels - Within The Witch
SLEESTAK - The Fall of Altrusia
ZIPPO – MAKTUB
Ancient VVisdom - A Godlike Inferno
Huldra - Signals From The Void
Deterior – Men Like Gods
Traitors Return To Earth – Smokescreen
Cosmonauts Day – Paths Of The Restless
Breag Noafa – S/T
KOMATSU – S/T
SIGNO ROJO - S/T
Skeleton Gong - Eskimo Wizards and The Louisiana Swamp Priests
AVER - S/T
Battle Path - Storm & Stress
Weedsnake - S/T
Forge Of Clouds - S/T

Roll on 2012 and see what Stoner/Sludge/Post-Metal/Doom greatness comes our way.

Thanks.

Sludgelord