Friday 18 April 2014

AL The Yeti Bones - Heavy Is The Name Of My Soul - New Song


Here is the Premiere of a new track from AL The Yeti Bones from Stoner Metallers - Gypsy Chief Goliath who I am a huge fan of.

I reviewed Gypsy Chief Goliath's debut album back in 2012 and I interviewed the great man himself as well.

Now AL has a new solo project that he is about to embark on and this is the very first track from that project. 

HEAVY IS THE NAME OF MY SOUL.

Here is Al's own words to describe the song and his new musical project. Plus it has vocals from a very special guest.

"For the past several years I've been writing and recording demos for a side/solo project I've wanted to do. Time was always a major factor, with Gypsy Chief Goliath being so insanely busy, I felt that there just wouldn't be enough hours to actually get anything down worth getting down. Until now. I've decided to take time out of our busy schedule and just finally get things done. I recorded about 8 or 9 tracks to appear on a solo effort simply titled: AL The Yeti Bones-Audio Biography. This will encompass all my influences and I hold these songs dear to me. The song that is streaming is called: Heavy Is The Name Of My Soul and it also features Gideon Smith.

The album is being completed this month, and hopefully will be available for release shortly after. It is still undetermined whether it will be released on a label or AL's own label The Yeti Agency. "I feel as though this thing has been delayed enough, basically well over a decade already. That any more waiting, is going to kill me. Some of this stuff was written a long time ago, some of this stuff was also written yesterday. But all of this stuff was recorded this past March, and realistically would love to release this as soon as possible." --AL The Yeti Bones"

Here is the new track - Heavy Is The Name Of My Soul. And it's a fantastic track that I can't wait to hear more of.



Check out AL The Yeti Bones from the link below

Facebook
BandCamp