Saturday 22 December 2012

Sludgelord (Steve's) Top 25 Records of 2012

Well 2012 is almost gone and 2013 is almost upon us. So the end of world prophecies was a load of horse-shit yet again and we are still here.

It's time for my best 25 records of 2012. The first 15 were already published on my mate Steph's excellent blog - Temple Of Perdition

The list may have slightly changed from the list I originally give Steph a couple weeks back. But not by much. So this is my list only. Not the other Sludgelord Team members. As I know they will have their own personal choices.

So lets get down to it.

1 - Adrift For Days - Come Midnight

This was a very hard list to put together as 2012 has been a fucking brilliant year for Sludge/Stoner/Doom/Post-Metal music. And I apologize to any bands that we have missed out and featured on the blog.

I want to say thank you to all the bands and artists that we have featured on Sludgelord over the last 12 months or so. But I want to thank the viewers for keep on visiting the blog. As we really appreciate it. Thank You.

Roll on 2013.